First Data Independent Sales wireless products for merchants' on-the-go feature always-on capability, with transaction authorizations up to 10 times faster than dial up. In addition, merchants have the advantage of triple DES debit encryption; multiple carrier/network options; solutions for fixed locations, such as kiosks, stadiums and parking garages; fast authorization times; and credit card swipe rates.
FDIS wireless products options include:
- Next-generation General Packet Radio Services (GPRS) from AT&T Wireless, specifically designed to transmit data in a faster, more reliable and more secure manner.
- LinkPoint 9100G is a full-featured, mobile, handheld, wireless terminal for POS card transactions. Ideal for mobile merchants who need flexible payment methods, this terminal supports GPRS/GSM networks, including the Cingular®/AT&T and T-mobile® networks.
- Lipman Nurit® 8000 terminal, which supports a variety of cellular GPRS networks including the Cingular/AT&T and T-Mobile networks.
- ExaDigm Mobile Mate terminal supports CDMA (Verizon®/Sprint®), GPRS, WiFi, Ethernet and Dial and includes a thermal printer, built-in PIN pad and EMV smart card reader.
- Way Systems Mobile Transaction Terminal (MTT) is a cellular phone with a built-in credit card reader. This unit supports GPRS/GSM Cingular/AT&T and T-Mobile and includes an infrared printer.
- Semtek® clamp on devices are offered to mobile delivery businesses that carry Nextel® IDEN cellular telephones. It supports Nextel.
Featured Product: Lipman Nurit® 8000 Terminal
Featuring an easy-to-load thermal printer, a touch screen, a built-in PIN pad and a Europay/MasterCard®/Visa® (EMV) smart-card reader, the Lipman Nurit® 8000 terminal is a compact handheld terminal and thermal printer unit. The unit's backlit keyboard and large graphical display make it easy to read in the dark, and an optional intuitive touch-screen interface makes operation easy. Best of all, because the Nurit® 8000 terminal offers customer-activated operation, it means consumers hold onto their cards.
Accept Credit Cards
- Process transactions from anywhere
- Accept all types of credit cards, including smart cards, loyalty cards and preloaded cards
- Save on interchange rates by swiping cards instead of keying them in later