Founded in 1988, Cardservice International, Inc. (FDIS) is an established leader in the transaction processing industry. We have maintained an outstanding track record of bringing groundbreaking products, services and technology to market. Our experience and expertise have helped us remain at the forefront of the industry.
FDIS believes in the promise and value small to medium-size businesses offer the marketplace. Through innovation and experience, FDIS helps guide these businesses in managing the opportunities and risks associated with establishing and expanding their payment processing capabilities. FDIS has one of the highest merchant approval rates in the industry, with most applications approved within two business days. In addition, our technological advances have effectively harnessed and exceeded the growing demands in the processing industry — allowing us to support nearly every vertical market with increasing and profitable business solutions.
Whether opening a new business or expanding an established one, we provide flexible and reliable products and services that enable merchants across the nation to accept nearly all types of electronic payments including:
- Most major credit cards: MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, Diners Club®, Discover® Network, JCB®
- PIN-secured and signature debit
- Electronic benefits transfer (EBT)
- Gift cards, purchasing cards (levels II and III)
- TeleCheck® Warranty and TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® (ECA®) services
- Web-based, e-commerce transactions through the First Data Global Gateway — a reliable and complete online payment solution.